Friday, April 27, 2012

What do airline CEOs pack when they travel?

by Rachel Sang-hee Han

Enough repurchasing USB adaptors and phone chargers because you keep forgetting to pack them. The key to packing smart is knowing what you really need. 

We asked some of the most frequent fliers in the world -- airline CEOs -- about their favorite picks to pack.

iPad: Temel Kotil, CEO, Turkish Airlines

The ultimate travel, entertainment, business companion. It really depends on the style of the traveler -- reader, film buff, game addict -- but it can all come down to the trusty iPad. 


"Most trips I take are quite long, generally five hours or more and the two things I make sure I have with me are a book and my iPad," says Temel Kotil, 53, of Turkish Airlines. 

"While I enjoy the in-flight entertainment provided and often watch a number of movies, the uninterrupted time while in the air provides a quiet period for reading and listening to music that is found in few other places.

read more

auto collision lawyer

No comments:

Post a Comment